Topic: Suez crisis.
The Suez Crisis of 1956, in which the Egyptian Government took control of the Suez Canal
from that was managed by the British and the French. This caused Britain along with
France and Israel to invade Egypt and recover possession of the Suez Canal.
– The participants were: French Republic, Kingdom of Spain, United Kingdom,
United States, Ethiopia, Italian Republic, Republic of India, State of Israel, Arab
republic of Egypt and the USSR
– The USSR suggests that there should be a diplomatic solution to that problem
– There was agreement and even a proposal to create a committee on
– Israel also shared its own disagreements and problems since they were threatened
– The Arab republic of Egypt shared its view on the issue and the importance of the
canal and the freedom they will gain from winning.
AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD Este correo electrónico es confidencial y para uso exclusivo de la(s) persona(s) a quien(es) se dirige. Si no es el receptor autorizado cualquier distribución o copia de este mensaje está estrictamente prohibida. Si ha recibido este correo por error le solicitamos notificar inmediatamente a la persona que lo envió y borrarlo definitivamente de su sistema.
Deja una respuesta